How to Receive Tutoring
Here are different ways for SCC students to receive tutoring:
- Google Meet: Drop-in tutoring is available Monday-Thursday 8am-7pm and Friday 10am to 2pm. Watch how to access tutoring via Google Meet. To access tutoring via Google Meet:
- View the tutor schedule
- Click the tutor’s name that is currently working
- Click “more details”
- Click the Google Meet link to join
- Email: If you have a question and would like to email Steven Force, you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Call: You can schedule a time to receive tutoring over the phone. Email Steven Force at email@example.com to schedule a time and then call (480) 463-4801 at the time of your scheduled tutoring.
- Appointments: You can schedule a time for one-on-one or small group tutoring via Google Meet by emailing Steven Force at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews: Reviews will be held on Google Meet. To see when reviews are scheduled, and for the links to join the Google Meet, see the Accounting Review Schedule or Statistics Review Schedule listed below.
To join a review:
- Select a subject
- Select the session you want to attend
- Select "more details"
- Select one of the following
- "Join Hangouts Meet"
- meet.google.com link listed in the session details
Contact: Steven Force at email@example.com or (480) 463-4801 with any questions.
Free Tutoring Services
Free tutoring services are available for students currently enrolled at SCC in the following courses:
- ACC 111: Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 112: Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 211: Financial Accounting
- ACC 212: Managerial Accounting
- GBS 221: Business Statistics
As the tutor's role is one of general support, ultimate responsibility for all work as to correctness, completeness, and responsiveness to the instructor's requirements rests with the student.