How to Receive Tutoring
Here are different ways for SCC students to receive tutoring:
- In-Person: In-person tutoring is available Monday - Thursday 9 am ‑ 2 pm in BUS-112.
- Online: Online tutoring is available via Google Meet. Tutors are available Monday - Thursday 8 am ‑ 7 pm, Friday 10 am ‑ 2 pm and Sunday 6 pm ‑ 9 pm. To join Google Meet for tutoring:
- Phone: Schedule a time to receive tutoring over the phone. Email Steven Force at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time, and then call (480) 463-4801 at the time of your scheduled tutoring.
- Email: Receive tutoring over email by sending your questions to Steven Force at email@example.com.
- Reviews: Reviews will be held in-person and on Google Meet. Click here to see the upcoming review schedule.
To join a review:
- Select a subject
- Select the session you want to attend
- Select "more details"
- Select one of the following
- "Join Hangouts Meet"
- meet.google.com link listed in the session details
Contact: Steven Force at firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 463-4801 with any questions.
Free Tutoring Services
Free tutoring services are available for students currently enrolled at SCC in the following courses:
- ACC 111: Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 112: Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 211: Financial Accounting
- ACC 212: Managerial Accounting
- GBS 221: Business Statistics
As the tutor's role is one of general support, ultimate responsibility for all work as to correctness, completeness, and responsiveness to the instructor's requirements rests with the student.