We're here for current high school students, recent high school graduates, or returning adults who want to transfer to a four-year college or university or start a career. Scottsdale introduces area high school students to exciting possibilities for earning college credit toward high demand career programs and transfer opportunities.
Earn an associate's degree, start on your bachelor's degree or earn certification or licensing in a specialized field. Check out all the ways you can learn at Scottsdale.
Scottsdale Community College has an open admission policy. Anyone who has graduated from high school, earned a GED, is at least 18 years old and not attending high school—or is under 18 attending high school and has permission from parents, high school, and SCC Admissions office—may attend.
- To get started you will need to complete a Student Admission Application (formerly Student Information Form) at the Admissions Office or online by visiting my.maricopa.edu
- Activate your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID)
- Obtain your student e-mail account
The admissions policy and process is different for international students attending school with an F or B Student Visa. For more information, please visit the International Students page.
If you need assistance our Admission Office provides the following services:
- Assists with admission to the college
- Registers students for classes and processes schedule changes
- Determines residency for tuition purposes
- Responds to requests for Scottsdale academic transcripts
- Responds to requests for enrollment verifications
- Processes repeats
- Processes telephone number, address, and name changes
- Determines Athletic Eligibility
- Evaluates credits from prior learning such as Advanced Placement, Articulated Programs, College Level Examination, College Level Examination Program, Transfer Credit, and Military Service
- Evaluates credits and determines eligibility for graduation