Once you register for your classes, you will need to pay your tuition. There is no single best way to pay your college tuition, but knowing your options will help you create a plan that works best for you!
Take action early if you plan to apply for financial aid or need to set up a payment plan. Be sure to monitor your Maricopa student email and Student Center regularly for new payment balances, due dates, and other updates, such as financial aid awards.
- Review the payment options
- Pay for your tuition online, in-person, or by phone
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Find funding through scholarships
- Apply for financial aid (grants, loans, Federal Work-Study)
- Utilize your veterans benefits
Not sure which payment options are available to you? Schedule an appointment with Student Business Services to review your options.