Student Business Services (SBS) provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments, or refunds. We accept payments in person, by telephone, or by mail. Payments made by telephone will require a credit/debit card, and for payments sent by mail will require a check or money order.
One of the three (3) payment options below must be made on the day of registration to secure your class(es).
- Option 1 - Financial Aid and Scholarships
- If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid (grants, loans, or scholarships) and your award covers the full cost of your tuition and fees, your classes are secured. If your financial aid award is less than your tuition and fees, please make payment arrangements to cover the balance.
- Option 2 - Payment Plan
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan to secure your class(es) on the day you register. Learn more about paying using a payment plan. This includes a $15.00 down payment and a $25.00 (non-refundable) payment plan fee per semester for a total of $40.00 to secure your class(es).
- Option 3 - Pay in Full
- You may pay tuition in full using debit/credit card, checking/savings account, or prepaid/re-loadable card. Log into your Student Center account. Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
Payments must be received in Student Business Services on or before the due date. If you are mailing your payment, please allow sufficient time for the payment to be received by the due date. Payments can be made in Student Business Services during office hours.
- Pay online using debit/credit cards by logging in to your Student Center.
- Pay monthly by enrolling in the Monthly Payment Plan. You access the plan through your personalized student center.
- Pay by phone with a debit/credit card, by calling (480) 423-6148.
- Pay in person at Student Business Services by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
- Scottsdale Community College
- Student Business Services
- 9000 East Chaparral Road
- Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time.
- (do not mail cash)