The fastest and easiest way to get your financial aid and refunds!
As of December 17, 2018, Nelnet Campus Commerce will begin processing all student refunds for the Maricopa Student Refund Program (MSRP). To ensure you receive your student refunds, you will need to enroll with Nelnet.
- Login to your Student Center.
- In the Finance Section, Simply click on the Manage Refunds link and follow the prompts to select your refund method.
The following types of student refunds will be affected:
- Financial aid
- Book advances
- Cash payment
- Check payment
- Payment plan payments
Please Note: You must be eligible for a student refund. Also, student refunds for credit card payments will continue to be processed back to the original credit card used.
Update your address
To ensure timely processing of your refunds and/or book advance, it is very important that the address we have on file for you is correct. This is necessary regardless of the refund method selected
- Login in to your Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Personal Information section and verify that ALL addresses (Home, Mail, Bill) in your student information file are correct.
- If any information is incorrect, please update the information immediately.
You are responsible for keeping your information up-to-date to ensure that your refund is processed in a timely manner. Please Call 480-423-6100 if you need assistance with this process.
You will also need to select your option for receiving your student refund:
- Bank Account (Direct Deposit) - 3 to 4 business days
- Reloadable Debit Card - 3 to 4 business days
Please note: Paper checks are available for students who do not select an option above. Checks may take up to 7-10 days to receive and will be mailed to the address in your Online Student Center. Paper checks are mailed and delays may occur due to postal service.