Scottsdale Community College (SCC) is committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond.
SCC Human Resources' goal is to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees by providing a friendly and collaborative work environment that offers meaningful career opportunities, competitive compensation, an extensive benefit package, and various professional and personal development opportunities.
Employees at Scottsdale Community College are a vital part of the college community that contributes to the growth and success of SCC and the services available to the students and community.
Jobs at SCC
All full-time, part-time, and faculty positions available at Scottsdale Community College are posted on the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) Careers website.
Thank you for your interest in Scottsdale Community College.
Tip: Click "View All Jobs" to view all available MCCCD positions. To filter by this campus, check "Scottsdale Community College" under "Locations." You may have to click "more" to see our location.
Earn While You Learn
Federal Work-Study (FWS) is a type of financial aid and an excellent way to earn funds to help pay for your educational expenses while gaining invaluable work experience. Here’s how it works:
- You need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be considered work-study eligible.
- Your college will arrange a work schedule around your class schedule.
- Although the majority of work-study positions are located on-campus, the program also offers a growing number of off-campus, community service jobs.
- You do not need to have specific skills to get a work-study job — you just need to be willing and able to work.
Role and Guiding Principles
The role of Human Resources is to provide knowledge, counsel, and services to help the Maricopa County Community Colleges District attract, develop, and retain a talented, diverse workforce.
- We work collaboratively and share ideas to provide seamless and consistent customer service.
- We foster relationships built on trust by delivering consistent customer resolutions that inspire confidence and credibility.
- We are accountable to ethically utilize our resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- We embrace and promote an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with fairness and respect.
- We encourage innovation and creativity through an open exchange of ideas, progressive thinking and responsible risk taking.
- We demonstrate and advocate for value added personal and professional development.
SCC Employee Intranet
If you are a current SCC employee, you will find more information on the SCC Intranet. The employee intranet requires login using Google authentication. When prompted to log in, click the blue "Sign in with Google" button and select your MEID@scottsdalecc.edu email. Tip: It is faster to log in to the intranet if you are already logged into your scottsdalecc.edu email in the same browser.
If you are a new employee who has never logged into the SCC Employee Intranet, please contact the SCC Help Desk to be added to the employee intranet.
Contact: [email protected]