There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your SCC Transcripts:
- ONLINE Transcripts or Grades (using your Student Center)
- U.S. MAIL
Please send mailed Transcript Request Form to:
9000 E Chaparral RD
Scottsdale, AZ 85256-2626
Please send faxed Transcript Request Form to:
- IN PERSON - if you are unable to print the form, or request it online, you can visit the Bursar/Cashier’s Office (SS-138).
Regular business hours:
Monday - Thursday 8am to 6pm
Fridays 10am to 5pm.
(During the summer months of June and July, the office is closed on Fridays. See school calendar for holiday closings)
When requesting transcripts the following is required:
- Student ID, or Social Security number
- Current name, address, and telephone number
- Former names used while attending SCC
- Date of birth
- Complete address of where you would like the transcript sent
- PAYMENT of $5.00 per copy (there is no charge if it is being sent to another Maricopa Community College)
- SIGNATURE and DATE are required to process your request!
There are two ways you may access your grades*:
- ONLINE - (my.maricopa.edu)
- In person - Admissions and Records (main campus)
* Scottsdale Community College does not mail out grades.