Mental Health Referral Sources
A partial listing of referral sources is provided below.
- ASU Counselor Training Center: (480) 965-5067 or email@example.com. Provides weekly one-hour appointments for the duration of the semester. Low cost fees are $20 for full-time ASU students, $40 for part-time ASU students, and $80 for community members.
- ASU Clinical Psychology Center: (480) 965-7296 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is based on a sliding scale, with a $25 initial fee. The scale is based on income with the lowest fee of $20 for on-going therapy. Wait times will vary.
- Sondermind: 1-844-THERAPY. A free service that matches students with behavioral health services.
- Banner Helpline (602) 254-4357 (254-HELP), or toll-free in Arizona at 1 (800) 254-4357. A referral service for all health related issues, services, and information. Both lines operate twenty-four hours per day, and provide free assessment for level of care and treatment needed.
- Community Information and Referral: 1 (877) 211-8661. Provides accurate and current information and referral to community resources such as housing, food, medical, mental health, veteran services, employment services, and domestic violence shelters. Assistance is available by telephone in English and Spanish.
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care: Provides free/low cost mental health services in Maricopa County to those who qualify.
- Phoenix VA Health Care System: Provides medical and mental health services to Veterans in Arizona.
- Resilient Arizona: 211. Free crisis counseling. Assistance is available by telephone in English and Spanish.
- St. Lukes - Behavioral Health Center: 1 (800) 821-4193 or (602) 251-8535. Twenty-four hour emergency services and evaluation. Initial evaluation is free. Additional services must be paid for or covered by insurance.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Information and Treatment Locator.
Important: The Counseling Services Department at Scottsdale Community College does not assume responsibility for the quality of services provided by mental health agencies listed on the site. Inclusion on this list does not imply endorsement nor does omission indicate disapproval.