The Office of Marketing & Public Relations is here to serve your marketing needs.
We carry out the marketing and public relations, development and fundraising, and internal and external communications work of the college. SCC2020 goals and the priorities of the Planning and Budgeting Advisory Council (PBAC) will define the scope and create the team’s work program.
Specifically, we will help plan, design, develop, coordinate, deliver and assess college efforts to:
- Recruit and retain students
- Build and engage community partners
- Inform and engage employees
- Expand friends and raise funds
Further, this team will align college initiatives and efforts with Maricopa district and Foundation goals and activities, toward achieving the broader fund-raising goals of:
- Direct support for students – expand access to, quality and completion of college education
- Faculty and staff innovation, creativity and excellence – improve and enhance learning experiences
- Community partnerships – engage, expand and innovate, all toward student success
The logos, official colors, and fonts of the college support the Scottsdale Community College brand. These elements strengthen the communication of our mission and message, as well as provides a familiar visual relationship between our audiences and Scottsdale. View the Maricopa Community Colleges Brand Standards or download the brand guidelines (page 28).
Graphic Standard Guidelines
- An SCC logo must be on all materials produced by the college for both internal and external communication purposes.
- All materials, whether for print or on screen use, must maintain the integrity of the SCC brand.
- The official SCC logo is the only graphic identity mark that will be used to represent Scottsdale Community College.
- The use of custom artwork as a secondary identity is permitted upon approval by Marketing, and is to be used along with the SCC logo, not in lieu of.
- When used along with partner, sponsor, or outside organization logos, the SCC logo should always be the same size as the other logos, and be placed on the publication in an equally prominent position.
- Logos may not be used against textured/patterned/busy backgrounds that compromise the mark readability.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
For the latest Maricopa County Community College District statement, view Non-Discrimination statements.