Welcome to the Reflection Room
Scottsdale Community College and the SCC Promoting an Inclusive Community (SPAIC) Council welcome students, staff, faculty, and Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community tribal members to use the new Reflection Room. The Reflection Room is a dedicated quiet space with soft lighting and items to support students and employees as they reflect, meditate, pray, or recharge.
Purpose of the Reflection Room
The LC-417 Reflection Room may be reserved for a maximum of 30 minutes per reservation, 2 reservations per day. You can schedule a reservation up to 1 week ahead of time.
Location: LC-417 (Building Map)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm; Friday, 10 am - 5 pm
- Visit LibCal
- Choose a Date
- Select Location LC, click Show Availability.
- Select an available time from the Grid, or click on Choose a Date to select another date.
- Extend the time by using the drop down menu below the grid.
- Click on Submit.
- Review the Terms & Conditions and click on Continue.
- Provide your name and [email protected] email address and then click Submit My Booking.
- Open flames and tools for ignition, such as candles and lighters, are prohibited.
- Please use the room for intended purposes & with minimal volume.
- Limit visit to time you requested to respect others who need to use the room.
- Food & drinks are not permitted – Water only.
- Reset furniture & keep all the resources and tools in the room.
- Pack all personal items before you go.