My Maricopa is MCCCD's Online Student Center. The Student Center allows any Maricopa Community College student to search for classes, register for classes, make payments online, view final grades, and more.
Click on the link on the right side of this page to access.
- For users who know their MEID - click on the "Student Center" under Student Tools. Enter your MEID (Maricopa Enterprise ID).
- For users who don't know their MEID - click on the "Create or Reactivate MEID (MAW)" link. This will proceed to "MEID Account Wizard" which will step you through generating or discovering your account. Please be sure to read through all of the selections.
- Online Student Center Help - found off of the main student center page by clicking the Technology Tab, then scrolling down to Technical Help. (Includes Browser Settings and Clearing Cache, which allows temporary files to be deleted and the latest settings from the database to be retrieved / refreshed.)
- 24 x 7 Phone support line: 1(888) 994-4433
- Online Chat with 24 x 7 support team.
- Help Desk ticket form on the My Maricopa page.
- SCC's Welcome Center (south side of Student Center)