Parking on campus is FREE! However, parking permits are required for all faculty, staff and student. Please see Parking Permits & Parking Regulations for more information.
Reduced Transit Passes for SCC Students
Students registered in 6 or more credits are qualified to purchase a Valley Metro Transit bus pass at a reduced price, thanks to a Maricopa County Community Colleges District subsidy!
|Fare||Valley Metro Price||- MCCCD Subsidy||= You Pay|
|Local (Monthly Pass)||$64||$32||$32|
Transit Subsidy Request Process
Please follow these steps to receive a bus pass:
- Contact the Office of Student Experience and Leadership at [email protected] or visit the office (SC-185) to complete the Bus Pass Request Form.
- After the Bus Pass Request Form has been completed and approved, students may purchase a bus pass from The Bookstore.
Spring 2024: Students may purchase a spring semester pass from January 3 - February 4, 2024. This semester pass is valid between January 1 – May 15, 2024.
This program is for the sole use of SCC employees and/or students and may not be given to or purchased for any other person. The primary use of the transit pass is for commuting to MCCCD; locations. Any violation or misuse of the transit subsidy program will result in the loss of privileges. The Local Pass (Monthly) is valid for 31 days beyond the date of activation. Transit subsidy is limited to one Local Pass per 31-day period per person.
Thank you for taking part in the Clean Air Campaign sponsored by Scottsdale Community College, the Maricopa County Community College District, and the Maricopa County Air Quality Department.
Alternative Transportation Options posted on Valley Metro’s web site:
- Check out the website for Valley Metro for a ton of information about routes, fares, and programs and quick links to the Transit Trip Planner and Route Finder.
- My Transit eBook
- Bus Routes to SCC with Connecting route Information
- You may qualify for a Reduced Fare if you are a Youth (6-18 yrs old), Senior (65+ yrs), Medicare Cardholder, or Disabled.
- Passes can be purchased at local businesses such as Walgreens, Safeway, and Circle K.
- Dial-A- Ride provides transportation for those who are unable to access local bus service.