When it comes to getting the financial aid you need, let the Scottsdale Community College Financial Aid Office help you. All of our events and workshops are open to students and parents.
- Receive an overview of the financial aid process
- Find out how to apply
- Learn how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Please contact our Scottsdale Community College Financial Aid Office at [email protected], with questions or if you need accommodations in order to attend one of our sessions.
SCC Financial Aid Workshops
It’s not too late, register today for a financial aid information session.
SCC will be hosting a series of online and in-person financial aid information sessions. During the session you will learn about:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applying for and using financial aid
- Loan options and eligibility
- Learn how to navigate your student center to view your award information
- Learn about book advances, disbursement dates and more
Sessions are currently available every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Not able to join us? Register anyway and we will send you information that you can review at your convenience.
RSVP Now for Financial Aid Workshops!
In person sessions are held in SS-141. Online sessions are done through Google Meet. You will be sent an email with the invitation link 15 minutes prior to your scheduled meeting time.
- You must have access to a strong internet connection and a webcam.
- If you do not have a webcam, you can still use Google Meet but just won't be able to see your financial aid advisor.