To accommodate classes of various lengths throughout the semester, final exam week will serve as a regular week of instruction. All courses should adhere to their regular meetings and regular class times.
- Be prepared - study for exams ahead of time
- Ask for help if needed, read the syllabus, know your professor’s office hours
- Get answers to what you don’t know from instructor or a tutor
- Test your knowledge with friends or in a study group
Life balance makes learning easier…
- Get enough sleep, eat well and exercise
- Enjoy extracurricular activities with friends and fellow students
- Visit the Counseling Department for assistance
Once the semester ends…
- Take time to appreciate your accomplishment
- Celebrate with family and friends
- Enjoy your time off – you’ve earned a break!