A valid, recognizable photo identification is required for all testing services.
- You will be monitored during testing. The testing room is equipped with audio and video surveillance devices.
- Any items not required for your exam including notes, books, calculators, cell phones, and/or pagers must be left outside of the testing room. Lockers are provided for your convenience. Cell phones, pagers, and any other electronic devices must be turned off. Cell phone calculators are not allowed in the testing room.
- The Testing Center assumes no responsibility for personal belongings.
- No phone calls are allowed while taking the exam.
- Once you begin the exam, you must complete it in one sitting, unless otherwise indicated by your instructor. There are no restroom breaks during exams unless otherwise indicated by your instructor.
- You are expected to test independently.
- Respect others by remaining quiet during your exam.
- You may be moved at any time, at the discretion of the proctor, to ensure that you are in full view.
- Only students taking exams are allowed in the Testing Center - no children, pets, etc.
- When your exam is completed, all exam materials, including scratch paper, must be given to the Testing Center staff. You may not leave with any notes pertaining to the exam or any portion of the exam.
- Exams are collected 15 minutes prior to the close of the Testing Center. It is the student's responsibility to arrive at the Testing Center with adequate time to complete the exam.
- Test personnel may end a test session if all directions and procedures are not followed.