Individuals will be required to show acceptable photo identification for all testing services. The identification must be original, not a photocopy, or reproduction.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
Valid (not expired) official photo ID*: Must be issued by your school or city/state/federal government (such as driver's license or passport) on which both your name and photo appear.
Identification Requirements for MCCCD Applicants
For a list of identification requirements for Maricopa Community Colleges applicants, view Acceptable Documents to Establish Lawful Presence.
Acceptable Identification for the Testing Center
Acceptable forms of identification for the Testing Center are listed below:
- A foreign passport with a United States visa
- An Arizona driver's license issued after 1996 or an Arizona non-operating identification license or an Arizona Instructional Permit
- A United States passport (including passport cards)
- An I-94 form with photograph
- A United States citizenship and immigration services employment authorization document or refugee travel document
- A United States Permanent Resident Card
- A United States certificate of citizenship
- A United States Military ID card (active duty, reserve, and retired)
- Matricula Consular
- Tribal ID
- Current K-12 Student ID
- Most current, valid, United States government issued photo ID*
- College ID
*All Documentation must be current, valid and legible. Maricopa reserves the right to request additional documentation.