Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

  CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE – CAMPUS CLOSED:   All in-person activities and events are postponed. In-person and hybrid courses have been moved online. Online/distance classes continue as scheduled. Students are encouraged to contact their instructors for any additional class information.

ISS Frequently Asked Questions

The community college offers more individualized attention, smaller classes led by highly-qualified instructors, and you can complete the general studies requirements before transferring to a university. At the community college, many students complete the equivalent of the first and second years of a bachelor's degree program, and then transfer directly to a university to complete the third and fourth year. Also, the cost of community college tuition is usually much less than university tuition.