Checklist for attending Scottsdale Community College:
- Apply for admissions to Scottsdale Community College through SCC Admissions and Records Office (A&R).
- Please request all prior transcripts from previous colleges to be sent to SCC A&R.
- Take appropriate placement tests to determine Math, English, and Reading proficiency.
- Meet with an academic advisor, and register for classes.
- Fill out and submit a Pay Request form, application for benefits (for appropriate chapter), and your receipt/class schedule to the Veterans Office. Extensions for payment of tuition and book loans are available on request. Please supply copies of :
- DD214 – member 4
- DD2384 (NOBE) – chapter 1606 only
- Letter of eligibility (when received)
- Academic Plan (Degree check sheet reviewed with an advisor)
- Once all the required paperwork plus VA forms are submitted to Veteran Services, VA will be notified of your enrollment.
*** Pay Request Forms are required to be filled out for every semester ***
Each chapter is described below.