Scottsdale Community College facilities are primarily utilized for the benefit of our students and campus community. Schedule permitting however, we try to support the needs of local business, industry, non-profits, and the general community by renting facilities at fair value rental rates as determined by Maricopa County Community College District. Note: SCC requires twenty (20) business days for processing prior to your requested date(s) and may require additional time for more complex events.
Renter Agrees to:
- Provide all required documents described in Rental Requirements.
- Indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, MCCCD and SCC from any loss or claim for damages by reason of any bodily injury or property damage arising out of such use.
- Comply with all Federal, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC), State, Municipal, MCCCD, plus College laws, regulations, codes, policies, and rules while utilizing facilities and/or grounds at Scottsdale Community College.
Check Availability & Scheduling of Meeting Rooms:
- Complete and submit the Event Inquiry Form
- Or, call Facilities Scheduling Services at 480.423.6506, for pricing and availability
- A minimum of four hours is required of usage to secure facilities.
- Insurance: Provide a Certificate of Insurance from the applicant’s insurance carrier with Maricopa County Community College District and SRPMIC named additional insured. View the MCCCD Insurance Guidelines.
- Special Use Permit: Provide an approved Special Use Permit from Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. SRPMIC requires fifteen (15) business days for processing and will determine any additional permits, licenses, or fees that may be necessary for your program. Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community is a separate entity from Scottsdale Community College.
- Event Advertising: Event advertising must be submitted to Facilities Scheduling Services for review. Promotion should not begin until after you have received official approval of advertisement from Facilities Scheduling Services
- Facility Use Agreement (FUA): Once all documentation is received, a Facility Use Agreement (FUA) will be generated and emailed to you. The FUA serves as the contract and must be signed and returned to Facilities Scheduling Services, along with payment.
- Payment: Accepted forms of payment include American Express™, MasterCard™, Visa™, or a check made payable to Scottsdale Community College.
Vendor/Solicitor Table Rental Procedures
Schedule permitting, approved vendors may visit campus on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10am to 6pm. Location: Student Center (SC), East Patio.
- Fee Payment: $50.00 per day, or $125.00 per week (a week is defined as Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the same calendar week).
- Fee includes: one table and two chairs for each fee-paying vendor/solicitor.
- Vendors are required to adhere to all of the procedures listed in the Rental Procedures section.
This is the current process as of September 9, 2018. Subject to change.