Due to health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be scheduling any new rentals until further notice. Thank you.
Note: SCC requires twenty (20) business days for processing prior to your requested date(s) and may require additional time for more complex events. In addition, all pending rental required documents and fees must be reviewed, approved and received (10) business days prior to the scheduled event.
Scottsdale Community College facilities are primarily utilized for the benefit of our students and campus community. Schedule permitting however, we try to support the needs of local business, industry, non-profits, and the general community by renting facilities at fair value rental rates as determined by Maricopa County Community College District.
Renter Agrees to:
- Provide all required documents described in Rental Requirements.
- Indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, MCCCD and SCC from any loss or claim for damages by reason of any bodily injury or property damage arising out of such use.
- Comply with all Federal, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC), State, Municipal, MCCCD, plus College laws, regulations, codes, policies, and rules while utilizing facilities and/or grounds at Scottsdale Community College.
Event Inquiry Form
- Complete and submit the Event Inquiry Form.
- A minimum of four hours is required of usage to secure facilities.
- Insurance: Provide a Certificate of Insurance from the applicant’s insurance carrier with Maricopa County Community College District and SRPMIC named additional insured. View the MCCCD Insurance Guidelines.
- Special Use Permit: Provide an approved Special Use Permit from Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. SRPMIC requires fifteen (15) business days for processing and will determine any additional permits, licenses, or fees that may be necessary for your program. The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community is a separate entity from Scottsdale Community College.
- Event Advertising: Event advertising must be submitted to Facilities Scheduling Services for review. Promotion should not begin until after you have received official approval of advertisement from Facilities Scheduling Services
- Facility Use Agreement (FUA): Once all documentation is received, a Facility Use Agreement (FUA) will be generated and emailed to you. The FUA serves as the contract and must be signed and returned to Facilities Scheduling Services, along with payment.
- Payment: Accepted forms of payment include American Express™, MasterCard™, Visa™, or a check made payable to Scottsdale Community College.
Vendor/Solicitor Table Rental Procedures
Schedule permitting, approved vendors may visit campus on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10am to 6pm. Location: Student Center (SC), East Patio.
- Fee Payment: $50.00 per day, or $125.00 per week (a week is defined as Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the same calendar week).
- Fee includes: one table and two chairs for each fee-paying vendor/solicitor.
- Vendors are required to adhere to all of the procedures listed in the Rental Procedures section above.
This is the current process as of April 1, 2021. Subject to change.