How to Receive Tutoring
- In-Person: In-person tutoring is available Monday - Thursday 8 am - 4 pm in BUS-112.
- Online: Online tutoring is available via Google Meet. Tutors are available Monday - Thursday: 4- 7 pm, Friday 10 am - 2 pm, and Sunday: 6 ‑ 9 pm. To join Google Meet for tutoring:
- Phone: Schedule a time to receive tutoring over the phone. Email Steven Force at email@example.com to schedule a time.
- Email: Receive tutoring over email by sending your questions to Steven Force at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews: Reviews will be held in-person and on Google Meet. View the upcoming review schedule.
To join a review:
- Select a subject
- Select the session you want to attend
- Select "more details"
- Select one of the following
- "Join Hangouts Meet"
- meet.google.com link listed in the session details
Contact: Steven Force at email@example.com or (480) 425-6717 with any questions.
Free Tutoring Services
Free tutoring services are available for students currently enrolled at SCC in the following courses:
- ACC 111: Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 112: Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 211: Financial Accounting
- ACC 212: Managerial Accounting
- GBS 221: Business Statistics
As the tutor's role is one of general support, ultimate responsibility for all work as to correctness, completeness, and responsiveness to the instructor's requirements rests with the student.