All guests will need an active phone number that can receive SMS text messages or an email account.
1. Open the appropriate settings app on your device
2. Click on the network named SCC
3. Navigate to the option Need an account? and click on the option Click Here.
4. In the new window enter either a valid email address or phone number. If an email account is used skip to step 6.
5. When using a phone number, select your mobile carrier from the dropdown.
7. Click on the checkbox I accept the SCC Terms.html.
8. Click on the Register button to receive an email or SMS text with login information.
9. A new window confirming the request will appear.
10. Navigate to Already have an account? and click on the option Sign In to return to the login page.
11. Navigate to the email account or SMS text to retrieve a Guest username and password.
12. Enter the guest username and password from either an email or SMS text in the appropriate areas.
15. Click on the Log In button to connect to the WiFi network.
Your device should be now be connected to the SCC WiFi and have internet access.