Sign in to SCC QLess and our team will call you!
If you need to:
- Get help navigating your Student Center
- Complete admission requirements or discuss transcripts and prerequisites
- Talk about your financial aid or scholarships
- Discuss your veteran benefits
- Talk with someone about your payment options
Requests are accepted Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 5:30 pm, Friday 10 am - 4:30 pm.
Click here to fill out the requested information, and you are signed in. If you provided a cell phone number, you will receive a text message confirming you are signed in.
- Welcome Center
- Getting started at SCC
- Understanding new student registration steps
- Navigating your My.Maricopa and Student Center websites
- Using online tools to adjust your class schedule
- Admissions & Records
- Admission to the college
- Registering for classes
- Processing schedule changes
- Transcript requests and evaluations
- Financial Aid
- Understanding your financial aid eligibility
- Reviewing financial aid processes
- Explaining satisfactory academic progress impacts to your aid
- Veteran Services
- VA benefit compliance
- Scholarship applications
- Residency eligibility
- Special services for disabled vets
- Mentoring Program
- Student Business Services
- Questions about your tuition and fees
- Monthly payment plans
- Requesting refunds
- Testing Center
- Math, English, and Reading placement options
- Information about EdReady
- HESI exams
- Degree requirements
- Academic planning
Join by Text
Text SCC to (480) 405-1727 during callback request hours and select from the following offices (standard text rates may apply):
|2||Admissions & Records|
|5||Student Business Services|
You will receive a text message immediately confirming you are signed in.
- Note that "No Caller ID", "Unknown", or "Scam" may appear as the incoming call.
- Have your Student Identification Number (8 digit number i.e. 3xxxxxxx) available.