mySCC should be available automatically on SCC computers, but to access mySCC off campus, you’ll need to perform this one-time installation of the Citrix web interface application. The following instructions assume the Safari browser & OS X (10.5.5).
- Enter this URL: http://myscc.scottsdalecc.edu. A Log On box appears.
- Use your normal network login (“client” or “learner”).
- Click Download.
- After reviewing the instructions on the screen, click Download. The software will download in a .dmg file. In most cases, this will automatically open. If not, open it from here:
- On the Welcome to Citrix ICA Client Installer window, click Continue.
- On the Software License Agreement window, click Agree.
- Click Agree to the license agreement.
- On the Standard Install window, click Install. You may need to enter your password to allow installation to continue.
- On the Installation completed successfully window, click Close.
- Back on the Client Detection and Download screen, click the Continue button.
If the installation was not successful, you can click the Installation Failed link. Under the Preferences menu, click Connection Preferences, then Run Client Detection to restart the installation.
This process adds a program to your computer, called “Citrix ICA Client”. If, at a future date, you need to remove that program (from your Applications folder), then that is the name to look for.