Scottsdale Community College has embedded our own High School College Advisors with Scottsdale Unified School District. Our advisors are available to help high school students navigate their postsecondary education journey.
Our High School College Advisors are prepared to share our early college programs, including:
- Achieving a College Education (ACE) – a two-year scholarship program supporting first-generation and underrepresented students through mentorship and the opportunity of taking college courses at SCC.
- Concurrent Enrollment – where high school students can take courses with college students, either in person, online, or in hybrid formats.
- Dual Enrollment – classes are held on your high school campus and taught by your high school teachers during the regular school day.
- Hoop of Learning – an early high school-to-college bridge program designed to empower Native American students.
Connect with your High School College Advisor
- Phone: (480) 423-6450
- Email: email@example.com
- Arcadia High School
- Desert Mountain High School
Carolina began her higher education career in 2011 with Maricopa Community Colleges. She received her education at Mesa Community College with an Associates in Art, and a Certificate in Organizational Leadership. She also holds a Bachelor’s in Public Administration from Northern Arizona University. As an alumni and former transfer student, she uses her personal and career experiences, to build connections with students and parents. She believes that education is an imperative part of learning, growing, and achieving overall success. Her goal is to assist and support students and parents in English, or in Spanish through their higher education journey.
- Phone: (480) 423-6450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaparral High School
- Coronado High School
- Saguaro High School
Staphany is a product of several early college programs that brought value to her education and family as a first generation student. Early college programs provided her with the tools to navigate the college process and prepared her to be college ready. Since, she has dedicated her career in helping high school and college students since 2015 in achieving their academic and career goals. She is excited to work with students and parents to begin their postsecondary education at Scottsdale Community College. She is readily available to help students and parents in English and Spanish.