Each month until the application deadline we will host one in-person event to help students complete their ACE Applications!
Each Application Event will take place at Scottsdale Community College in ICC 222.
What you can look forward to achieving at this event:
- Get your questions answered
- Finish your personal essay
- Complete the entire application by the end of the evening
Please fill out the RSVP form, to receive event reminders and directions the week of the event!
- November 6th | 10am-12pm
- December 11th | 10am-12pm
- January 22th | 10am-12pm
- The student must be a sophomore in high school
- First member of your family to attend college (neither parent can have a bachelor’s degree)
- Live in a single-parent home, foster care, or temporary housing
- Economic hardship
- Students who are traditionally underrepresented in higher education
- Legacy – have a sibling or relative that participated in the ACE Program
- Teen parent
- Work 10 – 30 hours per week