Returning Dual Enrollment students can follow instructions below or watch the Self-Register for Classes video. Before you begin make sure you gather the following:
- MEID (User ID) and Password
- Review the school course offerings and prerequisites and take note of the following:
- Term, Course, Class #, Class Hour, Instructor, Credits (Example: Fall 2022, ENG 101, 12345, 1st hour, Jones, 3)
Did you know that students can now register for fall and spring classes beginning August 1, 2022? You do not have to wait for fall semester to end before you register for your spring classes.
Step 1 - Self-Register for Classes
Self-registration is due by September 18, 2022.
- Log in to your Student Center using your MEID@maricopa.edu (Example: ABC1234567@maricopa.edu) and your password.
- Click the Manage Classes tile.
- Select Class Search and Enroll on the left-hand side.
- Select Scottsdale Community College and the term you want to register for classes.
- Review your high school course offerings.
- Paste or type the five-digit Class Number for the class you want to add into the Search For Classes field. Then use the enter key or click the arrow button to the right.
- Verify the class is the one you want. Click the blue hyperlink to see details, for example, time and location, prerequisites, and more. If everything looks correct, click anywhere on the class row or the arrow on the far right.
- The Class Selected box will appear. Click the Action drop-down menu. Choose either Enroll or Add to Shopping Cart (if class registration for the term has not begun yet), and click Submit.
- Repeat the process to add additional classes.
Step 2– Pay Tuition & Fees
Tuition is due by October 2, 2022.
To pay online:
- You can pay tuition, or sign up for the payment plan in your Student Center.
- Click the Financial Account tile.
- Click Select View Payment Options.
To pay by phone contact Student Business Services at (480) 423-6148.
Tuition assistance is available from the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant for those who qualify. You can apply for the Dual Enrollment Grant to help with tuition costs. Application deadline is September 9, 2022.