Returning Dual Enrollment students can follow instructions below or watch the Self-Register for Classes video. Before you begin make sure you gather the following:
- MEID (User ID) and Password
- Review the school course offerings and prerequisites and take note of the following:
- Term, Course, Class #, Class Hour, Instructor, Credits (Example: Fall 2022, ENG 101, 12345, 1st hour, Jones, 3)
- Review Course Placement: Students must meet course prerequisites, and provide proof or documentation, or you will not be able to self-register for classes.
- 11th - 12th Grade – Upload your unofficial high school transcripts (GPA ≥ 2.6), ACT or SAT scores through this form link. Other assessment may be needed for courses with prerequisites.
- 9th - 10th Grade – Complete EdReady assessment or submit documentation of prerequisites through this form link.
Step 1 - Self-Register for Classes
Self-registration is due by February 12, 2023.
- Log in to your Student Center using your MEID@maricopa.edu (Example: ABC1234567@maricopa.edu) and your password.
- Click the Manage Classes tile.
- Select Class Search and Enroll on the left-hand side.
- Select Scottsdale Community College and the term you want to register for classes.
- Review your high school course offerings.
- Paste or type the five-digit Class Number for the class you want to add into the Search For Classes field. Then use the enter key or click the arrow button to the right.
- Verify the class is the one you want. Click the blue hyperlink to see details, for example, time and location, prerequisites, and more. If everything looks correct, click anywhere on the class row or the arrow on the far right.
- The Class Selected box will appear. Click the Action drop-down menu. Choose Enroll and click Submit.
- Repeat the process to add additional classes.
Step 2– Pay Tuition & Fees
Tuition is due by February 27, 2023.
To pay online:
- You can pay tuition, or sign up for the payment plan in your Student Center.
- Click the Financial Account tile.
- Click Select View Payment Options.
To pay by phone contact Student Business Services at (480) 423-6148.
Tuition assistance is available from the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant for those who qualify. You can apply for the Dual Enrollment Grant to help with tuition costs. Application deadline is February 3, 2023.