Be a college student while in high school
Take the opportunity to be a college student while in high school with Dual Enrollment.
- Save Time and Money by earning both high school and college credits at the same time. Tuition is currently $85 per credit hour for students who qualified for in-state tuition, and a $15 registration fee per semester.
- Textbooks are provided by the high school.
- Classes are taught on high school campuses by dual-certified teachers.
- Use dual enrollment credits towards an associate or bachelor degree.
Spring 2023 Deadlines
- Self-registration is now open for Spring returning students and first- time students can submit enrollment form.
- February 3 - Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form and Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant.
- February 12 - Deadline to self-register.
- February 27 - Deadline to pay tuition.
If you are ready to take on this opportunity and start earning college credits, we invite you to apply for Dual Enrollment.
Need Assistance? We are here to help! Attend a Dual Enrollment Event.