Be a college student while in high school
Take the opportunity to be a college student while in high school with Dual Enrollment.
- Save Time and Money by earning both high school and college credits at the same time. Tuition is currently $85 per credit hour for students who qualified for in-state tuition, and a $15 registration fee per semester.
- Textbooks are provided by the high school.
- Classes are taught on high school campuses by dual-certified teachers.
- Use dual enrollment credits towards an associate or bachelor degree.
Fall 2022 Deadlines
- August 1- Self-registration open for returning students and first-time students can submit enrollment form
- September 9 -Deadline for the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant
- September 12 -Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form
- September 18 - Deadline to self-register
- October 2 - Deadline to pay tuition
Spring 2023 Deadlines
(Spring Enrollment Only)
- October 24 - Self-registration opens for spring returning students and first- time students can submit enrollment form
- January 27- Deadline for the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant
- February 3 - Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form
- February 12 - Deadline to self-register
- February 27 - Deadline to pay tuition
If you are ready to take on this opportunity and start earning college credits, we invite you to apply for Dual Enrollment.
Need Assistance? We are here to help! Attend a Dual Enrollment Event.