Be a college student while in high school
Take the opportunity to be a college student while in high school with Dual Enrollment.
- Save Time and Money by earning both high school and college credits at the same time. Tuition is currently $85 per credit hour for students who qualified for in-state tuition, and a $15 registration fee per semester.
- Textbooks are provided by the high school.
- Classes are taught on high school campuses by dual-certified teachers.
- Use dual enrollment credits towards an associate or bachelor degree.
Spring 2023 Deadlines
- Self-registration is now open for Spring returning students and first- time students can submit enrollment form.
- February 3 - Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form and Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant.
- February 12 - Deadline to self-register.
- February 27 - Deadline to pay tuition.
If you are ready to take on this opportunity and start earning college credits, we invite you to apply for Dual Enrollment.