Student Business Services (SS-136) (480) 423-6148
One of the (3) payment options below must be made on the day of registration to secure your class(es). Effective October 2018, the registration processing fee is non-refundable.
To avoid being dropped from your class(es) please make note of the following deadlines:
Summer 2019: Make payment arrangements on or before Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Fall 2019: Make payment arrangements on or before Monday, July 29, 2019
Choose one of the (3) payment options below:
Option 1 - FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS: If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid (grants, loans, or scholarships) and your award covers the full cost of your tuition and fees, your classes are secured. If your financial aid award is less than your tuition and fees, please make payment arrangements to cover the balance.
Option 2 - PAYMENT PLAN: Sign up for a monthly payment plan before the deadline to secure your class(es). Payment Plans require a $15.00 down payment and a $20.00 (non-refundable) payment plan fee per semester for a total of $35.00. To sign up, visit your student Center at my.maricopa.edu (log in using your MEID).
Option 3 - PAY IN FULL: Full payments by credit card or checking/savings account are accepted through the Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. You can contact Student Business Services at 480-423-6148 to make credit card payments over the phone or visit in person to pay with credit card, check, or cash.
- Check your Student Center To-Do Lists (my.maricopa.edu) for important status updates on your Financial Aid
- Make a plan to check your college email regularly or Welcome Center staff can also assist you with forwarding it to a personal email account
- Get your Student ID Card after you have registered
- Find your classes using the campus map or stop by the Welcome Center for Map Assistance
- Purchase or rent textbooks. Check your Student Center for textbook information and contact the Bookstore (480) 423-6654 or visit the bookstore website for more information
- Through SOAR or your advising meeting, be sure to register for one of the departmental specific orientations