Check out our resources below to see if there is something that fits for you!
While SCC does not have on-campus housing, we can refer you to a number of different housing options. Please note that SCC does not sponsor or endorse any particular apartment complex or housing locating service. Additionally, SCC does not assist with roommate matching. It is advisable that students personally inspect any accommodations or request references before entering into housing arrangements. Download the SCC Housing Resource below and check out this website for helpful tips when you begin to look for housing.
- American Homestay Network
- Arizona Housing Coalition - Visit to see what assistance is available for your area.
- AZ Department of Housing - Visit to see what Rental Assistance is available for Arizona Residents.
- College Rentals
- Collegiate Housing Services
- International Student Housing Guide
- St. Vincent de Paul - Visit to see what Emergency Rental Assistance is available for Phoenix Residents.
- Universal Student Housing
- Basic Needs/Local Resource List/St. Mary's Food Bank Resources - Attached please find a local resource list. Here you will find information on various organizations that offer basic needs including housing assistance.
- College Guide for Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Housing Insecurity & College: A Resource for Students Experiencing Homelessness
Student ID Cards
Student ID Cards are available in-person and through our online process! Visit us at the Center for Civic & Global Engagement (SC-185) or complete this online form to request a new or replacement student ID card. Students do not have to request a student ID card every semester.
- Students must be enrolled in the semester for which the ID card is requested.
- Students must upload a photo ID authentication and a photo. Acceptable forms of ID can be found on Photo ID Requirements. Photos used for the ID card must meet photo ID requirements which can be found on the Student ID Request form.
In the interim, you may use the Enrollment Verification or Class Schedule features in your My Maricopa record for proof of enrollment for such places as banks and vendors. In addition, you will find many online vendors offering student discounts simply need you to order using an ".edu" email, so using your MEID@maricopa.edu account should suffice.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.