Student ID Cards are now available through our online process! Please complete this online form to request a new or replacement student ID card. Students do not have to request a student ID card every semester. Below are the deadlines to request a student ID card for upcoming semesters:
- Spring 2021: Thursday, April 1, 2021, 12pm MST
(This is to accommodate the second 8-week session. All approved requests received between January 29 and April 1 will be mailed on April 1st.)
- Summer 2021: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 12pm MST
(All summer IDS will be printed and mailed on June 3rd.)
- Fall 2021: Friday, August 27, 2021, 12pm MST
(At this time, all fall IDs will be printed and mailed on August 27th.)
- Students must be enrolled in the semester for which the ID card is requested.
- Students must upload a photo ID authentication and a photo. Acceptable forms of ID can be found on Photo ID Requirements. Photos used for the ID card must meet photo ID requirements which can be found on the Student ID Request form.
In the interim, you may use the Enrollment Verification or Class Schedule features in your My Maricopa record for proof of enrollment for such places as banks and vendors. In addition, you will find many online vendors offering student discounts simply need you to order using an ".edu" email, so using your MEID@maricopa.edu account should suffice.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.