Cashiers & Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments, or refunds. We accept payments in person, by telephone, or by mail. Payments made by telephone will require a credit/debit card, and for payments sent by mail will require a check or money order.
Effective October 2018, the registration processing fee is non-refundable. One of the (3) payment options below must be made on the day of registration to secure your class(es).
Option 1 - FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid (grants, loans, or scholarships) and your award covers the full cost of your tuition and fees, your classes are secured. If your financial aid award is less than your tuition and fees, please make payment arrangements to cover the balance.
Option 2 - PAYMENT PLAN:
Sign up for a monthly payment plan to secure your class(es) on the day you register. Learn more about paying using a payment plan here. This includes a $15.00 down payment and a $20.00 (non-refundable) payment plan fee per semester for a total of $35.00 to secure your class(es).
Option 3 - PAY IN FULL:
You may pay tuition in full using debit/credit card, checking/savings account, or prepaid/re-loadable card. Log into your My.maricopa.edu Student Center account.
Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
Our Cashier's office offers a variety of services to you. We can help you with payment options, refunds, tuition and fees payments, third party payment methods, payment plans, tuition waivers, and much more.
- Pay online using debit/credit cards by logging in to your Student Center at My.maricopa.edu.
- Enroll in the Monthly Payment Plan. You access the plan through your personalized student center at My.maricopa.edu.
- Pay by phone with a debit/credit card, by calling (480) 423-6148.
- Pay in person at the Cashier's Office by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
Scottsdale Community College
9000 East Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time.
(do not mail cash)