Artichokes, welcome to the Spring 2021 semester!
Your safety and security is our number one priority. While campus life may be a bit different for now, all SCC faculty and staff are committed to making sure you have a meaningful educational experience.
SCC has designed the Spring course schedule so that most classes will be held online during the first 8 weeks. All student support services are available online only. Please, do not come to the SCC campus.
Current Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information: Find the most current information on how SCC is responding to the global pandemic at the top of every page on our website. Updates will also be posted on this page, and you can refer to the Maricopa Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website here for more information. Important communications will be sent to students via email.
SCC has implemented a number of safety protocols below based on the most current scientific and public health guidelines, and as required by the Salt River Pima - Maricopa Indian Community, Maricopa County and the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD).
Connecting with SCC Remotely: If you wish to engage in any student support service outside of the classroom, please connect with them at our SCC Connect With Us website. Students are encouraged to contact their instructors for any additional class information.
Anyone on the SCC campus is required to:
- Wear a face covering or mask.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Enter/exit classrooms as indicated to minimize unnecessary contact with others.
- Take advantage of hand-sanitizer stations and temperature self-screening stations.
- Monitor your health and stay home if you’re not feeling well, especially if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, or received a positive diagnosis.
- Report a positive COVID diagnosis to your instructor and submit the online reporting form.