Learn the skills you need in today’s competitive business environment
Build on your strengths to develop new skills that deliver immediate value at work. No contrived exams. Instead, complete project-based assignments that have a clear application on the job.
Business Administration Fastrack
- A series of integrated, practical, and project oriented business classes.
- All classes are delivered in a 5-week, or 8-week format.
- Online classes have materials available 24/7 for the duration of the course. No scheduled class meetings to attend.
- Complete either a 1-year Certificate, a 2-year Associate degree, or take classes a la carte.
Fastrack is a series of accelerated courses designed to develop:
- Effective communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.
- Leadership development and team building.
- Effective time management, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Enhanced analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Increased self-confidence, motivation, productivity and creativity.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office software suite: Word, Excel, and Power- Point.
This fully accredited program gives you maximum flexibility. Take several courses a la carte, mix and match both on-campus and online deliveries. Transfer up to 75 credits with an AAS Degree!*
*Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University & Grand Canyon University.
For general questions about our accelerated business programs, please contact the Business Division Office at (480) 423-6253. For program advising please contact Mark Barton (480) 425-6913 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.