The Fitness Center is no longer in charge of the Pickleball and Tennis Courts. It is now
open play. We will no longer loan out any pickleball equipment. Players should bring
their own supplies. The following rules are now posted on big aluminum signs at each
entrance to the courts.
- Use courts at your own risk
- Open to the public - first come first serve
- SCC reserves the right to schedule courts for classes
- Limit play to one hour if others are waiting
- Court hours same as SCC Fitness and Wellness Center hours
- No unauthorized paid athletic services, lessons or rentals
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Shoes must have non-marking soles
- Persons waiting to play must wait outside of courts
- Do not climb on nets or fencing
- No food, pets, glass or chairs on courts
- No bicycles, roller blades or skateboards
- Have fun and be polite
Violators of posted rules may be asked to leave.
Failure to do so after a reasonable request to leave by any person having lawful control over the property may result in criminal prosecution, administrative action, or both [ARS (Arizona Revised Statutes) 13-1502, -1503 (trespassing), 13-1602, -1604 (Criminal Damage), 13-2904 (Disorderly Conduct)].