Tulip Insurance - General Liability Insurance
Those who do not have it can purchase low cost general liability insurance through Maricopa Community Colleges District. See the Tulip Insurance PDF on the Rental Forms & Downloads page.
Insurance Certificate Requirements
- MCCCD named as certificate holder:
Maricopa County Community College District
2411 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
ATTN: Risk Management
- MCCCD named as an additional insured:
Maricopa County Community College District, its agents, officers, officials, employees, and volunteers are hereby named as additional insured as their interests may appear. You may also add “SRPMIC” as an additional insured when required for their Special Use Permit and/or SRPMIC Business License.
- 30-day cancellation notice
The certificate must also include, at a minimum, the following insurance coverage:
- General Liability (GL) = $1,000,000
- Automobile Liability (AL) = $1,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation (WC) = statutory limits. Certain employers may be exempt from Workers’ Compensation. If so, a letter attesting to the exemption must accompany the certificate.
Other types of coverage and limits may be required, depending upon the exposures. For more information, visit the Risk Management website.
Questions? Please contact Ruth Unks, Risk Manager at (480) 731-8879.
Mail Certificate to:
Scottsdale Community College, ATTN: Susan Kendall
9000 E Chaparral Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85256-2626