In an EMERGENCY call 911 first. Then Public Safety at (480) 423-6175. Then the SCC Facilities Scheduling office.
- If by chance the room you reserved is not unlocked when you arrive, please call Public Safety at (480) 423-6175 and they will let you in.
- Outside caterers must be approved through SRPMIC Health Department. The requirements are included in the SRPMIC Special Use Permit packet listed in Step Two.
- Adding additional spaces, furniture, equipment, services, or personnel may increase the event fees owed.
- Signboards will be placed for your use during your event–we will discuss how many are needed at the time of your reservation. The signboards will hold the signs you create–up to 24×36 inches–and are double sided. Please bring thumbtacks to affix the signs and remove them right after your meeting concluded. Any signs left after your event will be thrown away.
- Due to the high volume of use for student, campus and District events, the Performing Arts Center may not be available for rent during high season for the arts. When you call the Facilities Scheduling Services office, please be sure to have as many dates of use as possible planned to increase likelihood of availability. Also carefully consider the amount of time you will need for setup before, and tear down after, the event to ensure adequate time for your use.
The event coordinator for your organization is responsible for:
- Having a signed copy of your confirmed request and SRPMIC permit(s) and/or license(s) available during your event on campus.
- Filing all required documents prior to the event.
- Attending the event as an active participant and staying until tear down is complete.
- Being responsible for event participants adhering to college regulations.
- Ensuring that no furniture is moved or borrowed without advance permission from the SCC FSS office.
- Immediately reporting any problems with your event space to the SCC FSS office.