At Scottsdale Community College, we know you’re busy. That’s why we’re making new student enrollment and registration as quick as possible. Attend our Enrollment Days event and get it all done in as little as one day, so you can begin to accomplish your dreams.
At Enrollment Days, You Can:
Apply for Admission
SCC uses two processes to determine college course placement for students: High School GPA, ACT, and/or GED scores.
- Submit high school transcripts, ACT, or GED scores
- Take Placement Test (if needed)
Seek Academic Advisement
Attend the Scottsdale Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR)
Register for Classes
Fall tuition is due by July 29, 2019
Explore Payment Options
FAFSA Assistance, Scholarships, Payment Plan. (Bring 2017 tax returns for your parents and you.)
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
School/Government issued: i.e. State ID, Drivers License, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, etc.
- Social Security Number
Alternate arrangements will be made for non-residents
- High School Transcripts, ACT, or GED Scores
High School Transcript Requirements:
- Student has completed at least two years of high school coursework within the last 10 years
- Student’s high school transcript includes an unweighted, cumulative high school GPA of 2.6 or higher, based on a 4.0 scale
GED: Placement based on individual subject area test scores. Scores are valid for 5 years
ACT: Placement based on individual subject area test scores. Scores are valid for 5 years
Feel free to contact our helpful
team members by calling:
Reserve Your Spot Today!
While our offices are available to help students enroll at any time, we will have additional staff available during these event days to make the process as smooth as possible.