April 26, 2021: SCC's Scottsdale Promoting An Inclusive Community (SPAIC) always stands in solidarity with our Black and African American communities, and wholeheartedly agrees with the messages from SCC Interim President Chris Haines and MCCCD Interim Chancellor Steven Gonzales.
We encourage self-care, supporting one another, and learning how we can all influence social justice within our personal lives, workplaces, and community, as well as nationally and globally.
Should you wish to reach us, feel free to email: email@example.com.
With heartfelt Artichoke gratitude,
The SCC SPAIC Committee Members
Black/African American Support & Learn Resources
- Act to Change
- Andrea Ayvazian: “Interrupting the Cycle of Oppression: The Role of Allies as Agents of Change”
- Ayana Therapy
- Black Advocacy, Resistance & Empowerment (BARE) Resources
- Black Emotional and Mental Health (BEAM) Toolkit & Resources
- Eddie Moore's 21-day Challenge
- Eisenhower Foundation: Healing Our Divided Society
- Hip Hop for Change
- Hollaback Bystander Interactive Harassment Prevention & Bystander Intervention Trainings
- Interfaith Racial Justice Resources
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the Maricopa County Branch
- Racial Equity Tools
- Racial Healing Handbook: Available in the SCC Library
- SCC Center for Civic & Global Engagement
- SCC Counseling Center
- SCC Office of Service-learning & Leadership
- YWCA Stand Against Racism