Schedule a massage with Dan Klausner. Call the Fitness Center Front Desk for your massage today!
Scottsdale Community College Fitness and Wellness Center Massage Therapy Guidelines
- To provide a wellness service to employees of SCC or members of the SCC Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Fulfill a need for individuals that pursue massage therapy as a stress reliever or as recovery from a physical aliment.
- Provide a level of increased awareness about wellness activities.
- Students and or employees sign up at the fitness center front desk for the day, time, and duration that fits their schedule.
- Desk attendant must confirm that they are either a member or employee. If the customer does not fit under either of these categories, a health history form must be filled out and a guest fee of $5.00 is applied.
- Prepayment with cash or check is required at the time the appointment is made.
- Payment will be taken and processed at the fitness center front desk.
- Refunds or cancelations must occur 24 hours before the scheduled appointment or payment will not be returned or credited for future appointment.
- If cancelations occur more than 24 hours before their appointed time then they may reschedule without incurring a charge.
Cost for those enrolled in the FWC
- $70.00 for 55 minutes
- $35.00 for 25 minutes
A day pass charge of $5 will be applied to those not enrolled in the FWC. A health history form will be required on your first visit.
Dan Klausner, L.M.T. has been a massage therapist since 1995. Dan is available at the SCC Fitness and Welllness Center on Tuesdays from 10am – 1pm. Dan Specializes in a variety of techniques:
- Traditional Thai
- Deep Tissue
- Assisted Stretching