Proctoring Information for Distance Learning Students
The Testing Center at Scottsdale Community College offers exam administration and proctoring services to Distance Learners in our community. Exams are given in a classroom or lab with other testing conducted at the same time. Individual testing rooms are not available.
- Distance Learning Exams are proctored on a limited basis and by appointment only
- An appointment is required for all proctored exams; Make an appointment: http://www.registerblast.com/scottsdalecc. Link redirects to an external website hosted by RegisterBlast.com for the SCC Testing Center.
- The student is responsible for ensuring that we have received the exam in a timely manner, student should verify that we have received the exam prior to coming to take the exam.
- Current, valid photo identification is required for all testing services
- There is a $20 fee to proctor each exam - postage fees may be charged if not paid by the student's school/institution
Proctoring Services are NOT available during the following time periods:
- March 19th & 20th
- May 4th - May 15th
- Closed Fridays during the summer
Information your school or institution may need from us:
- Mailing address:
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (480) 423-6433
- FAX: (480) 423-6067
- All completed exams will be scanned and securely housed until the issuing school or institution notifies the SCC Testing Center that the exam has been received. Please note, this standard is followed with ALL exams regardless of any instructions from the issuing school or institution.
Proctor names and job titles (your exam may be proctored by any of the following):
- Terri Blau, Coordinator, Enrollment Services
- Linda Bridwell, Office Coordinator III
- Jacque Messner, Testing Technican
- Shanti Coelho, Testing Technician