Proctoring Information for Distance Learning Students
The Testing Center at Scottsdale Community College offers exam administration and proctoring services to Distance Learners in our community. Exams are given in a classroom or lab with other testing conducted at the same time. Individual testing rooms are not available.
- Distance Learning Exams are proctored on a limited basis and by appointment only
- An appointment is required for all proctored exams; Make an appointment: http://www.registerblast.com/scottsdalecc. Link redirects to an external website hosted by RegisterBlast.com for the SCC Testing Center.
- The student is responsible for ensuring that we have received the exam in a timely manner, student should verify that we have received the exam prior to coming to take the exam.
- Current, valid photo identification is required for all testing services
- There is a $20 fee to proctor each exam - postage fees may be charged if not paid by the student's school/institution
Proctoring Services are NOT available during the following time periods:
- August 18, 2014 - August 26, 2014
- December 8, 2014 - December 19, 2014
Information your school or institution may need from us:
- Mailing address:
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (480) 423-6433
- FAX: (480) 423-6067
Proctor names and job titles (your exam may be proctored by any of the following):
- Terri Blau, Coordinator, Enrollment Services
- Jacque Messner, Testing Technican
- Shanti Coelho, Testing Technician