my.Maricopa.edu is MCCCD's Online Student Center. The Student Center allows any Maricopa Community College student to search for classes, register for classes, make payments online, view grades, and more.
Your student status will determine how you log in:
For existing Blackboard (Bb) users - click on the login link on the "student center" tab. Enter your Blackboard username, also known as your MEID (Maricopa Enterprise ID).
For all other users - click on the First Time Users Start Here button. This will proceed to "MEID Account Wizard" which will step you through generating or discovering your account. Please be sure to read through all of the selections.
If help is needed there are several resources available to assist you:
- Online Student Center Help- found off of the main student center page by clicking on the help link. (Includes Browser Settings and Clearing Cache, which allows temporary files to be deleted and the latest settings from the database to be retrieved / refreshed.)
- 24 x 7 Phone support line: 1(888) 994-4433
- Online Chat with 24 x 7 support team.
- Help Desk ticket form on the Student Center Help page.
- SCC's My.Maricopa.edu Self Service Lab Location: SC-110