There is a four (4) hour minimum for most rentals.
- Regularly recurring meetings such as weekly meetings cannot be accommodated because MCCCD classes and functions have first priority each semester.
- Saturday Events must end by 5:00 pm.
- No food or drink allowed in classrooms.
- Technology classrooms require advanced preparation and additional fees.
- No alcohol is permitted on campus.
- Public Safety has the right to require additional officers be on duty for your event—you will be charged.
- Most personal parties, weddings, or celebrations cannot be accommodated in our spaces.
- Smoking and all uses of tobacco (including the use of “e-cigs”) are prohibited from all District owned and leased property and facilities, including but not limited to buildings, parking lots, rooftops, courtyards, plazas, entrance and exit ways, vehicles, sidewalks, common areas and grounds.