Your Support is Needed
Many students attending Scottsdale Community College do so on a limited budget. Many others are unable to attend due to financial hardship.
- Only 46% of financial aid applicants receive aid
- Nearly 90% of financial aid received is from loans
- Millions of dollars of need goes unmet each year
|The cost of a college education (tuition):|
|SCC||State University||Private College|
Additional Education Expenses:
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
Your tax-deductible gift to SCC's General Scholarship Fund will provide much needed support for students faced with financial obstacles.
Here are additional ways that you can make a difference in the life of a student:
- Support the Annual Scholarship Fund:
Gifts made to the Annual Scholarship Fund are used to provide immediate scholarship support for students.
- Support the Endowed Scholarship Fund:
Gifts made to the Endowed Scholarship Fund are used to generate perpetual income to fund student scholarships.
- Join the President's Club ($1,000+):
Annual gifts of $1,000 or more received during the calendar year qualifies you as a President's Club member and recognized at SCC's annual President?s Club celebration.
- Endow a scholarship in your name:
A gift of $10,000 or more, which can be funded over time, establishes a perpetual scholarship.
- Remember SCC in your Will:
Planned gifts can carry on your philanthropic legacy and provide educational support for deserving students.
TYPES OF GIFTS ACCEPTED:
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Personal Property