Welcome — We are here to help you reach for your goals at Scottsdale Community College!
We encourage you to research your options early as you create your plan to pay for college. Please note that tuition is typically due 35 calendar days before your class start date (or the same day you register if it is less than 35 calendar days to the class start date). Fees may have varying deadlines. You can find your individual payment deadlines on your semester invoice in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu.
You have many options for paying tuition and fees:
- Pay in person, online, by phone, or fax
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Apply for Scholarships
- Apply for Financial Aid (Grants, Loans, Federal Work Study)
- Utilizing Veteran’s benefits
- Employer reimbursement (check with your Employer for details)
Here are some helpful links as you explore ways to fund your education: