The Cashiers Office manages collection of tuition and other fees owed to the college. Tuition and fees must be paid or payment arrangements made by the due date to secure classes. There may be different due dates for registration fees and for tuition and class fees.
Payments must be received in the Bursar/Cashier Office on or before the due date. If you are mailing your payment, please allow sufficient time for the payment to be received by the due date.
Payments can be made in the Bursar/Cashier Office during office hours.
Methods of Payment
- Cash - U.S. Currency
- Checks - Personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, and Travelers Checks made payable to SCC only and for the correct amount for tuition and fees. The Bookstore is a separate company and will require a separate payment; DO NOT combine payments. Overpayments are subject to the refund process.
- Credit Cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. - Available online through your student center, payments are processed by TouchNet and will require an additional login.
- Payment Plans - Available online through Nelnet. eCashier transactions are made from checking or savings accounts, or major credit cards.
- Third Party Billing - For use by Organizations and Agencies that have made arrangements with the District Office for billing. The required "letter of intent" may be brought, mailed or faxed to the Bursar/Cashier Office and must contain the student name, student ID number, and the dollar amount to be paid.
- Out Of Country Affidavits - For qualifying students, the required paperwork may be brought or mailed to the Bursar/Cashier Office, but are only credited to the students account after the student's portion is paid.
Pay to Print
- SCC has implemented a Pay for Print for students.
- Each student will receive 250 prints (equal to $25.00) per semester.
- After the initial 250 prints are used, additional prints can be purchased from the Cashiers’ Office - the cost per print is 10 cents for black and white.
- The prints are only available when the student is currently registered.
- The prints are non-transferable from one semester to the next semester
- Unused prints are non-refundable and non-transferable from one semester to the next semester.