- SCC has implemented a Pay for Print for students.
- Each student will receive 250 prints (equal to $25.00) per semester.
- After the initial 250 prints are used, additional prints can be purchased from the Cashier's Office - the cost per print is 10 cents for black and white.
- The prints are only available when the student is currently registered.
- Unused prints are non-refundable and non-transferable from one semester to the next semester.
Pay to Print
Winter Break Hours
Scottsdale Community College closes at 12pm (noon) on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 and reopens on Monday, January 5, 2015.