The Cashiers Office manages collection of tuition and other fees owed to the college. Tuition and fees must be paid or payment arrangements made by the due date to secure classes. There may be different due dates for registration fees and for tuition and class fees.
Payments must be received in the Bursar/Cashier Office on or before the due date. If you are mailing your payment, please allow sufficient time for the payment to be received by the due date. Payments can be made in the Bursar/Cashier Office during office hours.
- Pay online using debit/credit cards by logging in to your Student Center at My.maricopa.edu.
- Enroll in the Monthly Payment Plan. You access the plan through your personalized student center at My.maricopa.edu.
- Pay by phone with a debit/credit card, by calling (480) 423-6148.
- Pay in person at the Cashier's Office by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
Scottsdale Community College
9000 East Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time.
(do not mail cash)