The Academic and Career Advisement Center can help you to make a plan to reach your academic and career goals. Advisors help you reevaluate your plans and check your progress in this ongoing process.
All students should visit with an advisor. Before you come in or call there are a few things you can do to get ready:
- Review the new student registration steps and complete all the steps before the advisement step
- Gather all transcripts from past college work and have them ready for the advisor to review. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for advising but you will need official transcripts sent to transfer the credit to Scottsdale.
- Current students should log in to the Student Center at My.maricopa and review their online Degree Progress Report prior to visiting Advisement.
Our web site has information you can use to make your plans. Choose a section below to get started.
- Getting Started in College - First Steps
- Find Your Major and Career
- Research Tools
- Track Your Degree Progress
- Transfer to a University
- Find a Job
- Ask a question online