MCCDNP (Maricopa Community College District Nursing Program) is offered at Scottsdale Community College. Housed in the Health and Sciences Building (HES), MCCDNP at SCC is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
The most current version of the following MCCDNP information packets can be downloaded from the MCCDNP Healthcare website.
- Nursing Program Newsletter
- Health and Safety Documentation Checklist
- Nursing Program Information/Application Packet
- Nursing Entrance Test (HESI A2) Information Sheet
- LPN & External Transfer Applicants: Advanced Placement Info & Application Packet
Current nursing program options at SCC are:
- 4-semester traditional option where classes are offered within traditional semesters. We have a traditional program option starting every January (Spring semester) and August (Fall semester).
For specialized nursing advising needs, contact the SCC Advisement Center at (480) 423-6539 to make an appointment to meet with the nursing faculty who are scheduled in the advisement center part-time. Any of the advisors in the SCC Advisement Center can assist nursing students with general advising related to program prerequisite courses.
Apply for the CampusRN - Arizona Nursing Scholarship
Visit CampusRN to apply for the $2500.00 regional scholarship.
NEED A CPR CARD? - (CPR for Healthcare Provider)
You can obtain a Healthcare Provider CPR card from:
1. Scottsdale Community College: HCC109 (0.5 cr.) Check schedule for dates.
2. American Heart Association: www.americanheart.org -or- (877) 242‑4277
3. Rural Metro www.rmfire.com -or- (480) 229‑9552