Welcome to Counseling Services
Counseling Services is one of the unique divisions on campus that serves multiple roles. For this reason, we want to make sure to direct you to the appropriate online resource.
The Counseling Division offers a variety of Counseling/Personal Development (CPD) classes. Many of these classes do not require prerequisites and will transfer as university electives. In addition to the traditional in-class format, counseling offer online, hybrid, and late-start classes.
- CPD 150 (Strategies for College Success; 3 credits)
- CPD 102AB (Career Exploration; 2 credits)
- CPD 160 (Introduction to Multiculturalism; 3 credits); Only available in online format.
- CPD 102AH (Stress Management; 3 credits)
- CPD 103BE (Native American Cultural Pride and Awareness; 2 credits)
The Counseling Services faculty are available to help students who wish to improve the quality of their academic and personal lives. Sessions are free of charge and are confidential. Please call Counseling at (480) 423-6524 to schedule an appointment if you would like to talk with a counselor about:
- Goal Setting (personal, academic and professional)
- Career Counseling (especially for the "undecided")
- Career Interest Assessment
- Time Management
- Test Anxiety
- Relationship Issues
- Crisis Situations
- Referrals to on-campus resources and outside agencies